Spammers Die! Die Spammers! Die!

Friday, February 29, 2008

I have a lot of angst about spam. I guess you can see that. Im so angry that Im taling in short sentences. They spammed my web pages. They spammed my guestbooks. Then they spammed the church web page. Then they spammed my forums. Trust me, all I wanted to do intially was to run and hide - really give up trying to fight the onslaught and just throw in the towel. I have to admit that it was so oppressive that I actually did for awhile....well...that, and the fact that real life was running me ragged. Hither. Thither. Yon.

But Im back now, and I have a bit of a chip on my shoulder about this spam. Not an unrighteous chip, mind you, because you are right, I am a saved girl, and the bible does say be angry and sin not. However, I do feel I am entitled to a small modicum of righteous indignation. Underscore indignation.

And so I've decided to do something about it. It's time I learned a new subject anyway.

Bookmark this post:
DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Reddit Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment