Mary, Mark & Ray Dive! - Six Flags 2008

Sunday, July 20, 2008



This was on Mark's Birthday trip to Great America. Wow. WORTH. EVERY. PENNY. I have to say of all of the times I have been to Great America, this was the ABSOLUTE best visit of all time! I hope that everyone that was there also had a blast, because I did. I hadnt been in years, and I dont think I'll be going back for years, because I doubt I can top that experience. :D

Anyway, we rode just about every adult ride in the park, save for the Whizzer, which just goes to show that if you are dedicated, and go on a weekday, you can do the entire park. Plus, we arrived after 10am, and took many, MANY breaks to do leisure things like play the games (Mark rang the bell and won a boat), play arcade games (the boys), and go out to the parking lot to tailgate for awhile.

Most Memorable Ride Ratings:
DareDevil Dive = 10/10
Vertical Velocity = 9/10
The Raging Bull = 9/10
The Drop = 6/10

And If yo want to get REALLY wet, without going to Hurricane Harbor, just ride the Raging Rapids.


All in all, a BLAST!

Bookmark this post:
DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Reddit Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment