Fall, Pollen & Allergies, Oh My!

Monday, August 25, 2008

ok, so before mark left this morning I turned off the air and opened the house to air it out. i kid you not guys 20 mins after mark was gone I could barely breathe for sneezing and itchy nose. I ran through a whole box of tissue in that time frame. i could see the pollen coming in through the windows. my eyes started to itch too. i was like WOW - is THIS what I have been missing by not having to go outside?? is what is in the air out there?? my GOD!!!!!



so anyway. even though it is really nice outside, I decided to close the windows back to perform a test to see if I would breathe easier and my eyes would stop itching. I turned the air back on, and put it on FAN so it would blow through the whole house.



do you know my sneezing problem cleared up IMMEDIATELY??? not later. not after the central fan cycled the outside air through. immediately.



so. i hate to break it, and im sorry but were stuck in the stank air conditioned house. one consolation is that i did manage to air it out in that time frame, and maybe if we keep the air-out periods short, we can do that from time to time.



so much for enjoying the fall breeze!

Bookmark this post:
DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Reddit Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment