I'm Another Year Older..

Thursday, October 23, 2008

So I'm 29 now, and one guy suggested that I might "stay" 29 for the next couple of years....as some women do! :D I aint scared of 30....(give me about 9 months, and THEN I might start crying).

it was actually a pretty charming day - I'm still stuck in the house sick (after 3+ weeks), so I've totally had cabin fever for the last few weeks, AND I look atrocious because due to this whole sickness and the fact that twice a day, I have to take hydrogen peroxide baths, my hair is now lightened to a color I hate. People keep trying to get me to look on the bright side, since we as saints dont dye our hair of our own volition (like "Hey! Its like God is dying your hair!"), but they dont understand that I liked my old hair and its color. I was certain that this day was going to be a bust, and since I slept most of it, it seemed as though it was headed for the toilet...

...and then suddenly, people just started appearing out of nowhere with gifts - and suddenly my house turned into a beautiful little party, complete with the people I most love, ambience and warmth. It was slightly surreal. The doorbell rings, and my dad walks in like he didnt totally trick me into thinking he wasnt coming. :D This was probably the greatest and best surprise.

All in all it was nice. I had been kind of down because I couldnt go out to have a birthday party, and these people decided to bring the party to me.

I love you guys. :)

Bookmark this post:
DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Reddit Google

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment