So Yeah. Happy 25th Mark!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Now Mom and Dad have no lil "chil'ren" under age 25. Scary huh? Anyway, had a great surprise visit from Aunt Lolo (who is more like a "cousin"), and after boring her to tears (which is what will happen if you visit my house during a workweek - we got JOBS people - meaning a 12 midnight bedtime!), we finally celebrated Marks 25th in the fashion he wanted: going out for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen in Naperville.

Big sister Tiphy came through in clutch with a suggestion to try out the Brunswick Zone off of I55, so she could check it out for her class - and indeed, the night ended with me polishing off the birthday boy and all others in bowling.

YEAH, baby!

Do you see what getting old brings us to? :) That was not only a long night for me, it also wore me out physically! :o)

Bookmark this post:
DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Reddit Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment