Found an old Journal

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

and it was both SCARY and CATHARTIC reading it. Wow. I had no idea I was such a tortured soul back then. Ok, yes I did, and so did everyone else - but it is so encouraging reading what God told me back then, and looking back in hindsight to realize that when I was in that place, furiously holding onto scriptures and hope, scared out of my little mind about life, and what would happen to me - how God was prophesying my future RIGHT TO ME, RIGHT THEN.



Oh my God. You have no idea the very words he spoke in direct scripture, and how looking back, I can see clearly how they have come true in my life. Its awe-inspiring to me, especially given what I am facing now. Man! Its actually pretty cool to think that God watered my little soul with courage when I was in a very dark place - no light in sight it seemed - and how even then its clear now that he was reaching down and lifting my chin, so-to-speak, and saying "Cheer up, daughter" or "Courage, child!"



He told me he would bring me out into a wealthy place. And he did exactly that. He did. He SO

Bookmark this post:
DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Reddit Google

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I like the posts from the "old journal"...more, more!!

Post a Comment